WE ARE DEDICATED TO USE OUR KNOWLEDGE TOWARDS ENHANCEMENT OF THE LOCAL OPERATIONAL CAPACITY IN PROJECT DESIGN, IMPLEMENTATION AND MONITORING & EVALUATION (M&E), ENHANCING EFFECTIVENESS OF PROGRAMMES AND PROJECTS
Our management team brings over a decade of experience in project management and coordination, for various donors and international organizations (including UN agencies, European Union and bilateral donors). Our experts have extensive experience in designing, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Latin America,
We are dedicated to use our knowledge towards enhancement of the local operational capacity in project design, implementation and Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E), enhancing effectiveness of programmes and projects, identifying and applying best practices for scaling up project activities and providing evidence for policy-based decision-making. Our Training is based on the OECD DAC methodology and assessment criteria (Relevance, Efficiency, Effectiveness, Impact and Sustainability) and includes:
- Training on participatory design, assuring sufficient engagement of local partners from the outset, facilitating ownership and sustainability;
- Training in Needs Assessment/Institutions Needs Assessment; data collection (Quantitive and Qualitative), In-Depth Interviews, Focus Group Discussion, Developing and conducting Survey/Questionnaire, and data analysis;
- Training on implementation modalities / aid delivery methods;
- Training on M&E system and methodology in view of Result Based Management (RBM), the link between M&E and strategic planning and between budget, results and reporting.
- Training on procurement and financial management in view of applying and management of funds